2016年4月18日星期一

Blade & Soul Hackers and Bot

Hackers and Bot i can tolerate but now the game is lagging for no reason after the update. This i won't tolerate and i don't think i can even play until this season begin. Paid for founders, left cause game is nothing but a bot simulator, which will be the only reward you guys will win, cheap Blade & Soul Gold bot simulator 2016! Sorry but reaching diamond after winning against countless bots doesnt make me wanna do arenas anymore.Doesnt feel right .

Will there be an update that lets us continue the main story of the game? I can't get past chapter 33 when I have to talk to Yunma Khan and return to the Hongmoon school for closure. Just started playing this game 1 day ago. What's all this talk of bots? Is this game really that fucked that there so many people are talking about it, so much more than any game I have played? I mean seriously I think the amount of people I have seen posting about bots in the last 2 days of googling is more than I have ever seen in all mmo's I've played combined, and this is making me think I shouldn't even bother playing. Bad enough you call this action and competitive yet I can't strafe with my mouse, let alone can't keybind anything to my mouse. Now I have to pvp against bots! What good is your Game Guard then? Or is Game Guard to keep me from using my mouse as it should?

Yeah, time for all the Plat/Diamond players to wreck these poor newcomers once again. Sounds real fun huh?  fix your fucking disconnection issue. Buy Blade and Soul Gold a lot is complaining on your forum. and a lot is quitting. remove that fucking gaame guard and change an alternative. it makes lag and disconnection. its useless coz a lot of bot still .


Bots and soul....wtf game its this????was big mistake for me to change AION ....bye bye Bot and soul..!!

没有评论:

发表评论