2015年3月26日星期四

Anyone on ps4 im looking for people to play with psn

Anyone on ps4 im looking for people to play with psn is ProdigyOfOmega. U can also inbox my on here.  I am looking for players to quest with. my gamer tag is swiv23 ps4. Streaming right now and every night at 11pm for the next month. Tune in now to join me on the start of an epic adventure.

Just started playing, level 15, Thaumaturge.  i highly doubt it. Xbox LIVE strictly prohibits cross-platfrom games. its why portal 2 was on PS3+PC but not Xbox360. its nothing to do with the OS that xbox one runs on but FFXIV Gil rather the policies behind Xbox LIVE. The underlying issue is that Xbox wants to charge more for cross platform games that play on the same server. SE has already said they don't agree with the double billing and AAR will not be on Xbox. From prohibits to charging where to buy FFXIV Gil. I like how rumors get started. Fact is if square Enix really cared for its fans they would make it regardless what rules they have to follow. Look at eso it's going to be on x1 without crossplay.

 I can't even continue my main quest because level 50 bots are farming them, why am I paying 20 euros for 60 days playtime when I can't even get proper support? Why not enable us to call GM's for stuff like this, it's so frustrating. And how does my brother add time to his account? Also, is he going to have to buy a pc version of the game in order to activate his service account? This crap is so confusing.

没有评论:

发表评论