2015年3月20日星期五

The FFXIV 14-day Free Trial is now available on PS3

 Rejoice! The FFXIV 14-day Free Trial is now available on PS3!
No PlayStation Plus subscription required. Download today and join the adventure on PS3, PS4 or PC!
buy FFXIV gil

So many games taking the F2P or B2P model these days yet this game maintains the "traditional" route and still does fantastic! I HATE paying a sub fee, but I love this game so much the way it is I would hate for them to change the payment model and the game suffer.

To take the F2P route and turn into a Pay to Win festival? No, it is way better the way it is.

And see, look at the contents we get even in free patches. From 2.0 to 2.5, we have so, but SO MUCH THINGS to do, it is even difficult to say that is the same game from launch! And yet, it is.  I am EXTREMELY pumped for the expansion. I'll have a brand spanking new PC to play it on too! Added pump! Lol

Any game I have paid a sub for I have been the happiest with and played it much longer because of the release of content. Guild Wars died within a few months of buying it because I grew bored with it.. The same for countless other F2P or B2P games.

没有评论:

发表评论