2015年6月16日星期二

Heavensward digital pre-order

This trailer gave me goose bumps o.o. If you haven't finished the main story yet is it even worth buying ? Not really. Since you can't access anything till after you complete the main story. Well guess I'm canceling my preoder buy FFXIV Gil.

Two days after my birthday, too bad I stopped playing. If they would give me my access code starting to worry.. That sch limit break... so awesome! I will join them!!!! Yes....but when will I be able to download it for the pc????? I would say the 18th when they are suppose to start charging for pre-orders. So dl the 18th and play the 19th. Unless you don't have early access then I guess 22nd and 23 rd.

Yah what I figured. But I want it now lol. 1st world gamer problems.  Half of the ppl who upgraded from PS3 to ps4 are extremely upset about not being able to preorder collectors edition for download.......... It'd be great if they fixed it for ppl (me included) .  They fixed that issue with in hours last week! I've called them everyday and they say "we are working with Sony to resolve the problem and it SHOULD be fixed by the 18th". It's the fact that the ps4 does not identify that you have bought the realm reborn. If you were on PS3 and upgraded to ps4 via digital download then it says you do not have the game and ps4 will not let you buy an add on for a game it says you don't have

没有评论:

发表评论