2015年7月7日星期二

FFXIV Gabriel Estrada

 It is Gabriel Estrada? I was planning to revive my Monk. Hehe, well i'm karate player but yeah i love kung fu too. Ignore the assholes. I'm assuming it's the ninja because they don't look like knuckles ^^. Yeah, not sure how i saw them as Knuckles lol, took me awhile to recognize them as Daggers xD. Ninja monks in the back next to the bard. I have to waste another $40 because my PC is being worked on and I can only play on my ps4.

Now I can't play because I don't get paid until Thursday. I thought you were beyond this, square.At the very least, the expansion is great and so buy FFXIV gil  are the new classes.I'm looking forward to the future updates cheap FFXIV gil  .Just disappointed in the license system right now.

Lol why blame Sony? SE said you have to buy it on different platforms if you want to play your character on different platforms. You blame Sony because licensing isn't as easy and/or one sided as you think. Lmao you still can't blame Sony for SE say so lol. I'm not going there you seem confused. You can't wait a few days? Come on man . Stop crying and have some patience . Go mow the yard or clean your room dude. Lol . You got a pc and ps4, youre not starving pimp lol. If you blame don't you are a fucking idiot. This isn't a licensing issue. It's your prerogative to buy for multi platform. It isn't square or sonys fault that your pc is down for repair. Just saying. Is this raid like the Towers or Coil?  It's supposed to be more difficult. I hate that SE keeps recycling the same old gear and just re-coloring them. And these look terrible.

Technology from the end of an empire doesn't change because it's a new area lol, these look awesome imo.I did a 15 day trial an could advance over 50. they all pretty much look the same. Ninja and Dark Knight are looking awesome! Please let someone else start designing the armor! Gahhhh. What the hell kinda ninja or monk wears heavy armor looking gear. You guys do realize this isn't coming out tomorrow. They said on Lodestone that patch details are coming at a later date.


没有评论:

发表评论