2015年7月14日星期二

MSQ and dungeon runs

Try asking for gil in a city. More than likely ppl will cash you out. Glad to see this so soon. The end of the storyline gave clear clues that this was to be our next foe. Glad I was right. Also glad that I'll be able to better answer my six year old's question buy FFXIV gil : "Who is Alexander?" My only complaints are that there aren't strict enough penalties on people who queue up for instances and then leave right after they start, the way people jacked up all the new common gear on the market board, crappy FCs that'll recruit anyone just for numbers and never help new players when they need it like all 3 or 4 of the <evil> FCs in zalera, and that there's a lot of people acting fools and being creepy in the yell and say chat.

The recent fc whoring guilds are only doing it for the FC Points, so they can keep up airship and buffs. The other things will always be an issue. Yeah, I hate it because nobody in those FCs help new players. I'm almost ready for Alexander! I'm ready!!! ilvl 180 and Ravana weapon! Can't wait^^~ (I didn't sleep too much but worth it. My husband claims FFXIV Gil he is all out of content to do until Alexander comes out. Two weeks. That is how long it took him to get through all of the side quests (most notably the Moogles) and all of the MSQ.

I told him that this is why I take my time. I like to savor stuff. I have been gathering aether currents and doing MSQ and dungeon runs for the last two weeks. Finally got to 57 on BRD last night. Haven't unlocked any new jobs, haven't done any side quests other than the ones I need to do to fly. I can fly in 3 zones now.

Part of my slowness that that I get bored really easy and so I have to take breaks to do other things, like read a book. My husband can focus in on something and do that same thing for hours without getting bored. I imagine u don't have children hehe cause is taking me a lot of time to go trough the story. Good for you. I have gotten to 60 and finished the msq but I still have so much else to do. lol. Finished story during early access working on a 2nd 60 right now. Working on 3rd 60 (war) atm at lvl 58 now (pld drk 60). So he got all classes to 60 and geared them all as well? Man I wonder what his secret is. He says he doesn't have content left, but he still has almost all jobs to get to 60.

没有评论:

发表评论