2015年9月25日星期五

enjoyed the ATB syste

 I think the one thing that everyone is forgetting is that, Final Fantasy's old play style is what sold it. That's what made people buy FF1, FF2, FF3 +. People liked it and bought it. Those people made Final Fanatasy so huge. This is an action role playing game. This is not what sold FF1, FF2, FF3+. Is that not a fact? No, it isn't, actually. Final Fantasy didn't do anything spectacularly unique with their battle system compared to other rpg's of the time. What has gotten them this far is their storytelling and characters. They have changed the combat for the last few entries in the series starting with XII, and I have enjoyed the evolution so far  Buy FFXIV Gil.

The battle system mixed with cinema made a huge impact with people. It's a fact that people want action RPGs more though by percentage. Games like oblivion, witcher, fallout are today's RPGs & square would be dumb to not go in that direction. Even kingdom heart has a fantastic action RPG feel. Although the one component this game is missing is the fantasy. Where's the magic & summoning? Imagine summoning if Iftit in this realistic environment.

 I for one, enjoyed the ATB system, this battle system is compleltely different from what I am used to, it is the ATB system itself that made the battles cinematic. I will miss it, it was the ATB that did it for me. While I enjoyed games like Secret of Mana and Kingdom hearts, this feels more like those games. Time will tell us how well this does.  I definitley agree with missing the magic part. My main concern is that without the ATB system, the pacing becomes too fast, and that I won't be able to sit back and enjoy the battle as it unfolds and watch those awesome magic effects and watch the cool summonings, (although in the demo they handled the Ramuh well). I will be too busy ducking and dodging. I suppose my main issue is that it is now an action game  FFXIV Gil.



没有评论:

发表评论