2016年2月17日星期三

Blade and Soul female characters

You're only a feminazi if they don't like your looks. On a side note, I'd like the valentines set for males. With nice abs. If men can have this oversexualised stuff, why shouldn't we women have something to drool over, as well! I am tired of the complaining about how the females look and/or are dressed in this game Blade and Soul Gold . Get the hell over it or don't play, either way, quit bitching about stupid crap.

Or are you going to conveniently forget women are not the only ones "objectified" in these kinds of games. Quit pretending men don't also have ridiculous standards. Do not tell me you do not notice the over muscled perfect male bodies that are everywhere in mmos as well. Costumes may be a little much for a few but again, you don't have to wear them and others wearing them isn't going to kill you. I can't stand double standard/hypocritical thinking and comments like the ones certain females are saying(not just in this post/thread) makes other female players look bad and needs to stop. You are not forced to play this game.

 Feminazi on a top tier rank for sure. Its a game you know?... what do you aim for in a asian mmorpg?  Clicked on show comments, expecting one of the top ones to be SJW related... Was not disappointed. I'm a female and completely enjoy my oversexualized character. So, speak for yourself.

My most exciting moment so far was putting on the profane shroud??? Lmao like?  Outfits have nothing to do with the game itself, it's a matter of personal looks. Some outfits look good, some are cute and the majority just looks better in the male version. Females can rock a suit too, y'know?  I am a female and Blade and Soul Gold I like making my female characters in games have a body like mine (big boobs, curvy, pink hair) and dress sexy.

If a game has a character creator where I can make my character accurate, chances are I'll enjoy the game a hell of a lot more.

没有评论:

发表评论