2016年2月21日星期日

Blade and Soul launcher

Hmm I get a E03001 error again on launcher. Finnally got it working and now it stops working. Is this due to the Both EU and NA connectivity issues are being investigated currently.?

Yup you can't connect to the launcher atm with server crash going on. Ah thanks. I got the game finally working today so i was like "No not now" Will the mailing system bug between characters gets fixed ? Id like to buy warlock things for warlock when its out from my main and mail some Blade and Soul Gold to the character.

I said it so many times along with other people, but fix your damn server stability first before rushing all these contents to cater whiny impatient kids who just want everything now-now-now. I'd rather have stable servers and bugs being taken care of than rushed contents for now. This content has been out in Korea for a while you knuckle head. The servers run great for me! Stop complaining.

Martello Lmao first of all, don't just assume that the person doesn't know about the content unless they've said so or if you don't know them.  You are an idiot if you think content updates and server infrastructure come from the same team. If they didn't bring new content out you'd be crying . If they bring new content out you are crying. Where are you playing from that you have terrible lag? Why is that their fault Buy Blade and Soul Gold . Be realistic. MMOs launch with planned content release cycles, and they are just following it. Go complain on a blog or something.

Server crash/down when I was in a 1v1 match! I guess the other person d/ced before I did cos it said I won... Haha free points... Sorry other guy that d/c first.

没有评论:

发表评论