2016年3月15日星期二

Blade & Soul Silver dragon

Silver dragon as a stand alone please! Im not buying the 1yr sub at once because you guys made me buy 2 mths without freebies! Have been a week since report but no action taken againts same bots camping farming WB essence. I wonder if report bot just for decorate. Hey, do I need to be a premium member to not have to deal with server errors every 5 effing minutes?? I just want to know.

Blade & Soul please check my Order #11223539438 i still haven't received the coins i purchased 26 hrs ago. unsure emoticon i already email your support and Blade & Soul Gold you're still not replying to my concern. Thank you. Put the "Lover Boy Sunglasses" or the Rayban in the Hongmoon store!!! Please!


This game has so many costumes in the other countries . 2 options for 2 weeks ? everyone has the same costumes in the game . Omg man Didn't get my lvling rewards with my warlock before 2 days release .

That's why deleted this game,i'm really in to pvp,but when you see the bots..simply rage quit. Just focus on getting to awakened so you avoid the lvl 47 upgrade Blade and Soul Gold

没有评论:

发表评论