2017年3月28日星期二

FFXIV Heavensward has been a great tim

This releases the same day as KH 1.5+2.5. Thankfully, I don't get that delivered to my house until that afternoon FFXIV Gil so I got all morning long to do this new story patch~ Just came back after a 3 month hiatus. My work week just started today as well and it ends the day the new scenario comes out! Hopefully by then my whm will hit lvl 60.Nooooo :( Now how am I going to choose which one to play 1st.

Keep up the crafting and gathering! Great way to make money. Don't worry about POTD: while it will help you raise level, you need to clear main story quests first for that to matter, it's won't propel you through content it's just a good tool for leveling later on especially on secondary jobs. Palace of the dead gives exp until you are level 60 then it gives various tones tones (lore, scriptures) if you play on a level 60 character, to answer michaels question.It does. Although, you get a better rate of experience if you only run the first ten lvls. Yeah you get a boost the deeper you go but it takes longer than if you did the ten.

Totally calling it that Yda is some sort of noble or ranking priestess or military officer in Ala Mhigo. Heavensward has been a great time, guys! Looking forward to Stormblood. Nooooo, 3.56 and Episode Gladiolus in the same day. Buy FFXIV Gil How will I find the time to play both? Oh I dunno, you have every day for the rest of your life in which to do these things....Anonymous keyboard warrior has to jump on my comment and write something sarcastic and unnecessary. Good job. I was thinking the same thing! Why on the same day! Oooo, Yda's gonna get some revenge I'm sure. Or vent her anger somehow, lol.

In this expansion I've started to hate the scions. The warrior of light is really just a yes-man.Spend years training to be the WOL but nothing can prepare you for how many feelings you're gonna catch.  HW should of been called FeelingsWard, so many feels in the entire expansion. This is a great game, and i love the community (albeit they can be quite vexing) and the development team. Nick Anthony Lopez square enix hates their fans. Mhmmm pick a game sweaties. If this is concluding the story until stormblood that gives 3 months to catch up but nice try yoshi P. I have a friend who has a RL job, a kid, and family, plays only at night, and got from 1 to 60 completely caught up in 2 months...

没有评论:

发表评论