2017年4月18日星期二

I miss FFXIV so much

Wait... because people from walks of life different than yours enjoy the same thing... you're going to abandon it?  You can never go wrong with CDPR. THIS IS STRANGE WHATS HAPPENING. THEY HAD A FINAL FANTASY THEME AT WRESTLEMANIA!! THEY HAD MOOGLES!!!!  i dont understand the marketing here....Wrestler 3rd new job coming to stormblood! Lol. That Red Mage outfit is so great! Wrestler 3rd new job coming to stormblood! That Red Mage outfit is so great!  You can read me like a book. Whoa how dare a successful mmo be promoted. Awesome! People whining over this is...pathetic. Why are people so butthurt?? Cheap FFXIV Gil Francesca looking better than ever. Was that the answer that was given to you every time you asked someone out on a date?

In the hope that would-be adventurers can experience all that FFXIV has to offer, we are pleased to announce the latest Free Login Campaign! If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break from your adventures in Eorzea, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event!   I miss FFXIV so much. I played the original and ARR on launch. I think too much time has passed and I'm too far behind now though. Great game anyways, exactly what an MMO should be.  I've just started a week ago. Join me.  There's new people everyday. They space the patches far enough out that it's easy for people to catch up.

Don't let that hold you back! A lot of people have been returning :) now's the time to do so! Check to see if there are any facebook pages for your server and let them know you're returning~ a lot of the tine a FC or ls will pick you up and help! At least they definitely do on mine ^.^ if you wanna play and miss it definitely use the free login~~ not gonna lie tons of story to catch up on but so worth it and cross world pf helps a ton to get trials cleared.Cactuar represent!! only problem with returning is u have to complete all the story quests b4 u can do anything in the expansions. can take a while but still worth it if u enjoy the story itself.

 I'm worried if my characters will still be there Buy FFXIV Gil. I put a lot of time in back when coil was only like..4 or 5 turns in? I've been playing from release and since they announced the expansion there are sprouts EVERYWHERE (new players have sprout icon). Everyone loves it. Characters don't get deleted just because you don't play. Oh thank the Lord, I remember they used to do that in ffxi if you were inactive. They make it pretty easy to catch up for new players, so you should be good. Yeah, its simple to catch up and the content is fun from start to finish. Come back! FFXI and FFXIV: ARR is fantastic. I think I got my summoner the AF2 before I stopped playing. I think thats around 200 ilvl if I remember correctly. How far behind is that now?

没有评论:

发表评论