2015年5月29日星期五

new characters in FFxiv heavensward

Take a deeper look at the new characters that adventurers can expect to encounter in their adventures heavensward.  From what I have read, to those who own a PS4, if you had pre-ordered your game, you should get the early access code on early release day buy FFXIV Gil ; they will send the code through email or PSN. Kourtney Dixon No, there is no way to pre-order it as a digital copy. I can pre-order the physical, but I do not want that.No Christian your dead wrong SE already added it to psn japan and cheap FFXIV Gil there's no way there having probs with psn NA/EU and steam that's the bs they tell ppl.

Hell I've been checking the store everyday, and still no luck. I believe they were having some technical difficulties with it. Although i could be very wrong too. All I really know is that digital CE for ps4 should be on psn. D:





You may also like:

New Key Character in FFXIV Heavensward

没有评论:

发表评论