2015年8月5日星期三

ffxiv Calamity Salvager

Yay, events! I need more outfits and less inventory space asap. At least event items can go in your armoire or re bought at Calamity Salvager. This is true! I wasn't being a jerk though, I really do love event costumes. nice, i hope they bring the event with the yukata back or make a way to craft one. Mog station. This IS technically the yukata event, since those were last year's goody. It will always be different each year. Will there be yukata this year? I unfortunately missed the event before something to look forward too. you only need to be lvl 15 so you can join the event renzo. its gonna be your first event .

 I waited all this time for the kimono to come back... but NOPE. would love to have an FF game look exactly like this art. Hope we can get the cute yukatta again!! heart emoticon Missed that event last time.. T_T. Revert back to old events please, where we actually got something good for doing them, instead of putting the items in the real money store. maybe when they launching LR : FFXIII on steam they will held these event again grin emoticon. Gonna be walking around looking all ratchet with my female character ....yessshhhh FFXIV gils . Can we please get some cool stuff for events for once? I've already gotten a bunch of stupid swimsuits, I don't need or want more of them. Give us goofy looking weapons that we can glamour or something. To some people, these ARE cool stuff... And those people are morons.

Oriental Windchime! Thats going straight on my FC's garden wall.  Love this game but imo it has the worst holidays ever. Just a bunch of collect some stuff and get a costume bs for weeaboos. The Miqo'te and the Lalafell has the exact same face. Good work.  I'll enjoy getting that cute swimsuit for my female alt! My male main, on the other hand, will sulk in a corner with a wind chime. They did the same thing in FF11...
But 11 didn't have the option to glamour your armor.  Thats how events are in other games Ive played. Bitch... Does it look like we're solving a fucking math problem or writing a damn essay here? I fail to see how referring to the game's cosplay holidays as for weebs has anything to do with how bright/smart/intelligent I am.

Seeing as you don't know the proper time to insult others intelligence and how you were offended enough to comment in the first place I'd say I'm brighter than you.

没有评论:

发表评论