2015年8月25日星期二

ffxiv high level duengons come in 3.1

 On gilgamesh, flames and maelstrom are 25min wait times because they are constantly at 1st or 2nd place. Adders is 5min because of how shitty theyve been doing. Please, in 2.0 we had one dungeon to get myth tomes and we didn't have roulettes. If you can't do it, get over it, because its still another month and a half till 3.1. Wow the animosity from other players is a bit surprising, gear progression is a joke anyway. Yeah, the negativity here is rather surprising for the ffxiv community. If it makes you feel better, I only get Neverrape  FFXIV gil . Gabriel Estrada Really? I remember it being a case of "One that everyone farmed, and the other one was too difficult for bads to ever complete. (AK)" .

I had no issues with AK ever.. but I played a PLD in 2.0+  Hopefully a bunch of these toxic players will fade out once the new wow expansion hits.  Nevereap is faster than Fractal so I actually prefer it. RETURN BRD STATS...!! FOR GOD SAKE..!!! People like me "main bard" can't even enter ALEX Savage.! Because everyone expects so much damage cheap FFXIV gil .! Most statics now don't even recruit a bard. THANKS FOR RUINING BARD. And peoples fun.! About time we can see a tp bar. Only took them 2 years to implement. Goad/spire can now be used properly. Yay! AST now makes my WHM pointless and inferior in heals now. Wooo  I have a feeling that a WHM will become irrelevant here soon if the AST keeps getting buffs. Still a dungeon grind or they broaden the mechanics on this WoW clone? Lmao another sheep that judges before he plays. Please stay away from our community with that attitude!

You're right. I hadn't thought about Doma. And I do love dancer but of all the FF classes they could make that's pretty low on my list. It was an amazing class on XI though. I say that realizing they are very different games. Geomancer is doable now with the ability to jump onto different terrain. People wanted it in XI and it wouldn't have worked well. Here it's a little different. I'm sure it's wishful thinking but I'd love to see it. i just pray they don't try Arithmetician or Mime, Time Mage would be neat though. They did say long time ago that in time every job in 11 will be in 14 but just don't want to overload the game in one shot. Samurai and red mage are most likely the next classes, So the exp from high level duengons come in 3.1 then?  Now they just need to replace turret retrieval with a skill that's useful lol! I think it exists for the super rare occasion you need it to stop attacking.
I've seen mechs tear up the dps meters in the 1500 range. With mostly 190 gear. Just gotta find those that know their class!  ... there was nothing wrong with Monk in the first place. I was pulling more dps than every single other person I came across. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they buffed it. Why not be even more OP? But saying that it was "fixed" implies that it was broken.

没有评论:

发表评论