2016年6月2日星期四

add new PvP weapons with glowing effect to FFXIV

My wife barely played while she was on Zalera. I kept insisting she transfer to Leviathan with me. TONS of ppl here. She joins, we start knocking out bismarck ex and ravana ex. Sad that she hasnt been able to complete them until yesterday lol. Shes been lv60 since HW pretty much released and her FC or friends wouldnt take her to clear those fights. One day, one transfer, and 30min later bismarck ex is cleared. Rip Zalera lol. FFXIV Gil Glad i left that server uh.... 2 years ago .

If you decide to pick it up again, you're welcome to join our FC on Lich? We're on every day and have been around for over a year and a half so far! PM me if you ever fancy it.  I played on gilgamesh since the beginning. I guess all those years on wow really did a number on me as far as judgement on games. Idk. I've been thinking of coming back but nothings selling me yet.  God release the patch already. ;_;.. palace of the dead looks so cool.. Really?? Aww crap :( well it gives me something to look forward too at least.

Please add new PvP weapons with glowing effect. Havent played since i hit max lvl at launch. Wonder how it is now.  Endgame raids are still flooded with oneshot mechanics. One person sticks a toe in an aoe, its a wipe. Alexander story really isnt that great, especially compared to coils. FFXIV Gil Coils beats Alexander in all departments (gear aesthetics, lore, bosses, atmosphere, etc.)


How would it be picking it back up after so long. I stoped a Months before the expansion.  Coil is singular when referring to the raid series. Also, it's clear you are using English dub, so no one can really take you seriously, Chioni. And lol, Dragonsong dragging. Because of course everything was roses after the final boss was defeated.Well, there's clearly a lot of new things for someone out since before HW, Olaf. QoL in general improved too.

没有评论:

发表评论