2016年6月21日星期二

Blade and Soul new class- Soul Fighters

Wait. Soul Fighters also has Jin race? I thought they're only in Yun and Gon? Excites but wont be playing it. One character is hard enough to upgrade! Look forward to mes wing. i think it could be awesome if there came a summoner type, i mean one with a familier again :) not that am not looking forward to this class Buy Blade and Soul Gold :D really amazing i think !!

Im not new. Already have a kfm hm7 But just asking coz i played tera for a long time and i dont know quite weird a mmo dont have those classes. Lol. BnS revolves around martial arts. Is there any tank, dps, or healer in martial arts? No lol. And there is not going to ever be any archer or gunner because it does not fit with the whole tone of the game.

I dont mind starting over with the new class you lvl 20 in couple hours anyway. Now what am I gonna do with my KFM? I'll have to juggle three characters now. Some one said it was something like four or five years of content patches being packed into nine months..... >WAY< too fast in my opinion. Blade and Soul Gold ;New class.. cross server MAJOR LAG... I already feel like quitting this game because I cant even play any heroic in Cross Server. Also cant find party in same server.. sigh..Hope they just remove the cross server so all will go back to same server.

Have they fixed the bot/hacker issue yet? I haven't played since Overwatch came out. What is the problem with archer and martial arts? Would make more sense than warlock. :P samurais trained archery, wusang monks do aswell...  I will give a try, but I must say, start a new class all over again with little time to play every day push you away. I find odd how I have the same ping in the NA server and in a Russian server in whitch I used to play.

没有评论:

发表评论