2016年6月26日星期日

one-year anniversary of FFXIV Heavensward

Today marks the one-year anniversary of Heavensward! Thank you for joining us on this journey, adventurers! except for us who had early access. A year was on the 19th.  You needed that early access just to get thru Mog quests.  Early access ftw. Early access was amazing.

My home is FFXIV. I have been playing since beta 1.0 played all through to the server shutdown. Then I was one of the few who got pre alpha for 2.0 played FFXIV Gil and helped people in the closed and open beta. Then reinvented my character and roll within FFXIV:ARR and now into HW.  Christopher Wright those moogle quests . I loved the gripping story it always brought me back every day and I was so excited to see what would happen next. I cannot wait for the next expansion!  Leviathan will always be my home. 

Happy one year anniversary! I remember how excited I was and nervous all at the same time! Lol ☺️ amazing story! Even more amazing maps and jobs and music! Buy FFXIV Gil I had the countdown photos you released as my banners, counting down to release! I've been reminded of the awesome artwork for most of this week! Today's had no news, guess I was too busy.  And I still can't believe the people who bought the original version collectors edition didn't get the game for free. So upsetting. You mean 1.0 collectors? 

Err, the people that bought the original game DID get 2.0 for free. What are you talking about? Anyone with a 1.0 account got 2.0 free on PC. plus reduced sub costs. and an exclusive mount or two. sounds like someone is getting greedy.  Not greedy? Just felt jipped, I'll check later. Thanks guys. Jipped? You got 2.0 for free. How are you jipped?  I got 2.0 for free and pay a crazy low amount for monthly fee by paying 6 months at a time. Pretty awesome to me.  I meant I felt jipped when I didn't realize I got it for free -.-

没有评论:

发表评论