2016年7月6日星期三

I'm in Hao district and in crimson legion of Blade and Soul

It's not all bad though. I'm in Hao district and in crimson legion, to me ssp is almost non existent because the server is basically full cerulean, there's no one for me to do the bosses with and so I'm stuck with the minor quests for soulstones. This merging taking faction population into account could actually mean a better balancing Blade & Soul Gold and thus opportunity for everyone, instead of one group domination.

But we will allowed to send itens to characters that are on a diferent server? I have chars in Mushin, Yehara, Master Hong. Iksanum, Dochun and Junghado, at now I'm not able to send anything to my own characters. And I was not aware of this before created them. You will be able to send items to characters in the same Server Group.

Guys you are losing many people cuzz it is to anoing To farm like 2 weeks and get only like 1 AP. Another problem is RNG! when was doing my last char With 1st wep upgrade I had to open more than 100 boxses to get my wep to upgrade. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that is little overkill. We need kick option from dungeons as well, Buy Blade and Soul Gold many bots and AFK's who are to bored with farming are there and just do nothing. You should think about battlegrounds as well, I never was able to play it cuzz my ap is to low so what is the point of adding daily quest if it is impossible to do it when samone have low AP. I know that I'm writing a lot but sorry I can play only 2h/day. But many people have the same problem we are unable to catch up to others with AP.

That is the reason why most ppl left and almost all casters give up on BS. You guys should think about game and people or that game will vanish in 1-2years. Cheers. You guys should of done this from the start of launch. I had other friends that I played with from other servers and the fact I had to reinstall it twice. Idk if I wanna play since I have to make a new class and start progression all over again.

没有评论:

发表评论