2016年7月27日星期三

see how the PVP works in FFXIV

You will be happy you get all that EXP in the run while doing those quests/dungeons. TBH I did those lv50 dungeons for YEARS without ANY EXP rewards. So stop QQ and maybe get your brain around that this game is story-focused and besides: this is not WOW.

Having beat FF7 &amp FFXIV Gil; 12, platinum trophied a few online shooters, I really returned to see how the PVP works. However, as a Paladin, I know I'll die the N00B death. I'm really biding my time and trying to decide on which job class to move to next. Clearly I want all the soul stones and Ultima weapons but I also have a life. My character is really supposed to be a summoner or scholar but I got time. Lol. I'm cross classing? I dunno.

 The main story line is the highlight of any ff game just do the missions like the rest of us the story is worth enjoying it's what I encourage Buy FFXIV Gil all my new members in fc to do. Super grindy and repetitive. I start to zone out after awhile. Hot fix was supposed to increase upgrade rates but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just another, not all that imaginitive, time sink. And it basically makes Alex Midas weapons obsolete.

I'm sorta enjoying this patch...but there is only 2 saves, so I can't play deep dungeon as much as I'd like. :\Anyone going in as a group of four though hasn't been playing it solo. havent tried solo yet been having fun with the random parties you get through matched queue lol makes it fun with really wierd party set ups they give you.

没有评论:

发表评论