2016年7月17日星期日

how to get FFXIV get Metal Hammer

Whoever came up with this idea should be fired!. same, probably will get it the same time i get Metal Hammer. Well, that's complete bullshit. Man, FFXIV Gil I am glad I am not EU. This sucks! SE screwing EU players over again. SE bring all these to mogstation ~~~you cant....you need to buy them all read t&cs. you have to buy them all to get the fat chocobo only...

If they were going to do that, they wouldn't be doing this lol.  Its difficult for me in my country to get all these and inconvenience caused. That is why it would be good if SEjust bring these stuff to mogstation. Wud ?  i would rather spend money on amazon tbh.

The Deep Dungeon - Palace of the Dead is just around the corner and to get ready we updated the fan kit with 8-bit job designs based on the UI! They're adorable though, Cheap FFXIV Gil I grabbed the Scholar one for my Twitter as it's my main. Will they change dependent on character race/gender or just be one of these. Are you guys going to address the current server / login issues or not? For crying out loud I've been DCing on and off all day, multiple servers crash and stay down for like an hour and now the queue is like 6k and doesn't go down...clearly something wrong. (Behemoth)

Come to Lamia, everything is fine there! To much invested on Behemoth and no money to xfer unfortunately. I only had a queue of 27 around 11 PM EST and no DCing or crashes. You wanted to see all the 8-bit icons, you can download them all here .

没有评论:

发表评论