2016年8月30日星期二

Desolate Tomb playthrough with AALaguna,

Desolate Tomb playthrough with AALaguna, Lunis, Napalm, & Kenzlyn!  The Raider suit hasn't changed for famale.. Some costumes is male oriented so I got some females three males. But they said about fixing the way it would be an outfit for famale, exactly this one. please help D: Buy Blade and Soul Gold somebody stole my account.

The Gift of the Winds event is now live! New limited-time rewards are available for competing in the Whirlwind Valley battleground. I want to play but cant update ;-; *kill myself hitting the keyboard with my head* I'll just Stole the files from a friend in 2 days more after the maintenance. That is how I fight in the arena just bang on the keyboard and hope for the best.

 An event to help upgrade gear that can only be done by those already at the top of the gear ladder.. yeah.. this was well thought out. When we asked for more ways to get moonstones we meant so that lower levels could get it.. not high geared high levels that face roll everyone. They did implement more ways though: Mushin's tower floor tickets almost always drop with each run.

please, working harder on server and banish all the bots, since i'm playin this game from indonesia and got terrible ping, 450-600 ms, i hope u could do something with southeast-asian customer, thank you . P.S. all of ur new features and events will be useless if ur not going to repair BnS server ASAP Blade and Soul Gold .  I did the event with the Oceanic weapons and stages.. that was a joke. If I only had standard coralite my upgrade would fail. I didn't waste anymore time or money on it. I love my Warlock.

1 条评论:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thank you!GamingMarket

    回复删除