2016年8月23日星期二

FFXIV Developers' Blog entry

Where did they post about digital tickets? Also, you could see if someone would change one of their tickets to your name, but I dont know if this will work. It would be a gamble, and a pricey one if you dont live in Vegas.  I tried to buy tickets like... A month or two ago. Sold out then too lol.

The Cait Sith plush, Buy FFXIV Gil introduced in our latest Developers' Blog entry, is available at the SQUARE ENIX PRODUCTS booth at gamescom this year! Grab yours and get the bonus code for the in-game Cait Sith Ears head gear!  Why cant my bank get my card to me quicker X.x This would be awesome to have sitting next to my mail moogle plushie. Hope they dont run out in a day. Preordered! When it arrives, i'll have all the plushies in this pic (and a bunch more).

if only you guys would ship to oceanic/australia i might think about it. ive bought both carbbies off ebay cause i had no other options of delivery here. Why so cheap? It looks rubbish. Stitching is all the wrong colours and I am sure cait sith was black.  Not in this iteration. Do some research. It's not the FF7 Cait Sith.  i had no idea cait sith was a girl or had heart ears ..or open eyes, for that matter FFXIV Gil. The Cait Sith in FFXIV looks like that. Go figure.  Apparently they modeled it after the minion...Which I didn't get, much to my chagrin. This is the FFXIV Cait Sith, not FFVII.

Well he's black in 7 and in 10 so to change him for some mmorpg is just rude. Also doesn't invalidate my point about the cheap stitching either. Looks like 11 version abit. In Final Fantasy Mobius he's white. It's SE's right to change their characters however they choose.

2 条评论:

  1. I together with my friends were actually looking through the nice points from your website while quickly I got a horrible feeling I had not thanked the blog owner for those strategies. All the ladies appeared to be for this reason passionate to learn them and now have in actuality been tapping into these things. We appreciate you truly being simply helpful and also for making a decision on such very good guides millions of individuals are really desperate to discover. Our sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner. GamingMarket

    回复删除
  2. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!lol account

    回复删除