2016年8月10日星期三

I love these costume designs for BnS

Either way the contest was supposed to be based on originality according to their post. Theme wise, it's been done in every game in every way shape and form even in blade and soul. Tracing models isn't at all the problem it's that the winner of the competition and few other runner ups barely even tried Cheap Blade and Soul Gold so it's like dumping salt into the wound of everyone else who worked 100+ hours on their designs. extremely insulting.

It shows the contestants that NCSOFT didn't even actually look. They probably didn't even go through each design submitted especially if it was over 300. It was probably a very quick look over and done. I won't participate in anything they host again because if they can't even follow their own rules why should we waste our time. What a let down really....it's not even about losing its about losing and getting spit on.

 Wow...I can't believe that there are people who waste their TIME looking for everything that is wrong thing someone else hard work.

1) when they put the contest up, Blade and Soul Gold the blade and soul website put up simple front and back poses of all the races that we could use. So, to me, using other poses is not a problem.
2) no one said we could not take inspiration from other things, yes it looks similar but they are completely different in design. Take a closer look.
Now please, sit down, take a chill pill and relax.
I love these designs and if they look good in game, I might just buy the Yun one as a special treat when I hit lvl 50.
So angry that I ended up getting ill and being unable to finish my work for this contest so I hope you will have another one soon...I guess I can go back and make it better ready for next time

没有评论:

发表评论