2016年12月26日星期一

100 soulstone for 100NCoin in Blade and soul

 Kerim Sağlamsoy what!!? you can get moonstone from mushin tower , faction war , if have luck from daily chest with sparkling whirlwind key is other case if you want open your wallet and use currency exchange to buy from market and blame here " oh look pay to win" Nope. You're lazy to farm. LOOOOL "P2W" someone's lazy.. currently 758 AP, Stage 6 wep, stage 10 neck and ring. The only thing I pay for is premium. I also play 4-5 hours a day. >_> better git guud kid. 1 Sacred oil + 15 Snowflakes = 959 hm coins.  i said*, and?. I wanted to post the price tyvm. YASSSSS that's what we wanted.

I'm from Egypt can I play this game .1 Sacred Oil and 15 snowflakes for 959 HM Coins/NC Coins. The #12DaysofWonder is paying out! 15 Moonstones for just 79 NCoin! Blade and Soul Gold Correction: It is 15 Moonstones for 79 NCoin.   These days of wonder are NOT a wonder...If you want to ACTUALLY make us WONDER give better deals for other things not this BS...I didn't spend a dime yet so I can see what the other deals are and I'm glad I did. Still waiting on deals like the 24 man plant or secret oil we'll know u guys like to make money 💰 so don't come with useless things .Buy Blade and Soul Gold   It's christmas!!!!
Time for players to pay to get the gift!!
What a wonder sight to see the money flow non stop
- ncswest event logic.

what is going to be next one? ... 100 soulstone for 100NCoin?
Kidz Mikoto. Kidz Mikoto i wonder if they really intend to make this event for players or just for the devs.  How about making wardrobe available for f2p players like all other regions? Any chance to get a bundle of silverfrost premium transformation stone in the last day?  Lol? We buy them in game from each other for ~20 gold so yea,what a wonder!   ~20 gold then ~ 160 HM coin, right? So i think this bundle is ok, i just dont want to see a poor free event while they focus on selling... I knew they were going to include moonstones eventually. 12 days of sellings xď. or 80 HM Coins which is less than 12 gold

that's more than the current rate on f5...idiots.Im here waiting for my cheap flower bundle.   Put green dungeons back in cross server. On the 10th day of Wonder #BladeandSoul unlocked for me, Silverfrost & Moonwater Keys! I bought ncoin to buy the packs through the website using credit card. I received an email saying its processing. How long is the process? This step is totally uncalled for and a total waste of time for players. Who in the right mind will hack into my account to top up coin for me.

没有评论:

发表评论