2016年12月4日星期日

a bonus stream with BNS Academy on twitch

Join us tomorrow at 4PM PST for a bonus stream with BNS Academy on www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul! server still dfown or me???? No christmas event?  I have one problem with the client . Can you help me ? help me download error E02018 , files 00028805.upk   server still dfown or me???? The Ruins of Khanda Vihar update bring new Legendary items, and updated upgrade costs and paths. Read up before December 7!

These legendary changes are a big kick in the balls for your core players Buy Blade and Soul Gold / people who actually put money in this game. We farmed our asses off and put so much money in the game to get our materials to upgrade the weapon. Now you suddenly gonna lower the upghrade cost by ALOT, from 11 premium stones to 5 is more then 50% nerf. If you dont give us a refund, i see your small playerbase shrinking even more, and this time it will be the people who actually put money in this game that will quit.

 And this is where instead of just dumping money into a game you should have paid attention to the other releases of the game. If you had you would have seen this implemented months ago in the Asian servers which means we weren't that far behind in receiving it too. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold Laura Moore fck i wanted to say that ;D. Rokas Reišys I play TW too and I actually asked on our forums why they were so much cheaper. Was told only a month or two ago is when they got the reduction which told me we weren't far behind. so I haven't bothered.

 See people this is why it's pays to pay attention to servers like Korea and Taiwan.. we follow what they are doing and this price reduction was implemented only a few months ago in TW. It was only natural that we would be the next in line. Which is why I haven't upped from True Scorpion yet.  Legendary doesn't seem so legendary anymore 😂 rename it casual-ary. Out of all the things I invested money into this past week, cant believe I forgot about evolved stones, they're up 350% .  Blade & Soul I don't understrand, are the items displayed to the right of stage 1 is to evolve from previous weapon to stage 1 or from stage 1 to stage 2?

没有评论:

发表评论