2015年11月11日星期三

Can't wait to start on Void Ark and the new dungeons

Can't wait to start on Void Ark and the new dungeons. Finally doing more crafting, so this patch has a ton for everything I want to do. I'm really happy about the Poetics going down and not having to do Bahamut for the Ironworks Weapon. Is great to have a worthwhile mmo like this nowdays. Too bad Latin american players don't have a server for them.  I wish they was done, so waiting to get with my fc n get into the new dungeons and tower Cheap FFXIV Gil .  I meant ark. I'm used to the crystal tower we had before HW.

Still can't que with our chocobos out?  Could you ducking make the downloads on ps4 from the psn so that I can at least play something else while I download the patch instead of being stuck looking at the download.  Is the maintenance for all worlds going to be finished early by any chance? most likely. I never knew a Maintenance to not finish early. No they wont allow early completion due to weekly reset , they wouldnt want people starting out with double the gear and items. Time of completion is said to be at 1am PST, but reset is at 12am PST. Sooooo.... Minimum 4hours and half to go.

Sweey, wanna try the verminion game as well as knights of the round. Having trouble getting on : / my ps4 is definitely connected to the Internet but there's some kind of error going on that's not letting me connect to final fantasy. It hurts me that I'm subless on FF. The Diadem sounds fun as hell. There seem to be alot of new fun things added to the game now, but the latest main story progression was just terrible FFXIV Gil...  I only just got this game 3 days ago, love it so much. can't wait till the patch finishes so I can get back levelling up! Can't wait! I hate playing other games.. I'm so desperate I'm playing Age of Empires.

Feels like we're in the DF and this is where I ask what server you're on XD. Why can't FF XIV update like any other PS4 game - so we get home and it has updated during the day? Instead, we had yesterday with the whole system down and I get home to find it wants to waste the next 2 hours updating, all with that annoying music which we can't turn off. Very poor service.

没有评论:

发表评论