2015年11月3日星期二

MMORPG are not suppusode to be so easily

Best comment ever. MMORPG are not suppusode to be so easily. They should put you to the test and earn everything with your efforts. In the end, you will appreciate everything that your earn it. Still, the part of the 400 points to 250, well, I think that it's not a big deal. I mean, you have to unlock all the others specialization first to get the elite, plus after ALL THE POINTS, you need to spent 250 more. I don't know, it's just my opinion. Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold But in some cases (like mine), earning that many points would have taken a year...I paid for the games too...leveled my chars. Do I want to spend all my gaming time for the next year earning these points? Not really.....

I wish they play in the 90s.. So they can play with all the best defender like Jaap Stam, Hierro, Maldini, Nesta, Carlos, Lizarazu, Lucio n many more GW2 Gold .. Hehehe.  Its a bit sad that after the finale fight in the personal story nothing comes like the Party in fort trinity after zhaitans defeat. Hope there still comes something...  Yeah, and the play time is incredibly short in comparison to the vanilla game. And why are we letting caithe get away with all the deaths she caused? Thanks to her, the pact is no more. And how was Trahearne able to fight Mordremoth's control like he did and was able to defy him. Plus, why was mordemoth's weakness so lightly guarded? Too many unanswered questions, Community Showcase Live will air on today from noon Pacific Time (UTC-7) to 1:00 PM Pacific Time (UTC-7). Join hosts Gaile Gray and Elizabeth Stewart for a spooky edition of Community Showcase Live on the official. In the meantime, you can check player creations in the latest Community Showcase blogpost:

tell me about it my internet is working fine and now i get network error after the client decided to patch what the hell is going on. I got in for a bit... then it kicked me out when I was trying to load into Ascent... back to the same problem. well they had to break something after a smooth start tongue emoticon sniff broke in the middle of the story line fight .... BOOOOO Lets all hold it together now... remember that most other games have downtime for updates. We are blessed most of the time with nearly no downtime. Don't miss yesterday's blogpost from Colin Johanson about the changes we've made to ‪#‎GW2HoT‬ based on player feedback!


没有评论:

发表评论