2015年11月27日星期五

official NCSoft account Blade and Soul

Blade & Soul i tried log in but my password was wrong. So i tried to make a new password up to 5 times but everytime it say it failed and i have to try later Buy Blade and Soul Gold . Then i tried to email you about it at support@bladeandsoul.com and even that failed because i got a automated generated that the email could'nt be delivered... wtf am i supose to do now? i don't have any access to my own account so i can't play either Aion or the Blade and Soul beta (i do have a founders pack). I really want to play Bns and how access to my account again. Please help me.

You won't get any customer support here. I would say, just wait an hour and try again to make a new password on your official NCSoft account. Don't try it several times Blade and Soul Gold one after the other - wait at least an hour between each try (you don't want the website to think you're a bot, cuz then it locks you out of everything...).
You may need to contact NCSoft support directly.... want to report issue with game launcher , it is stuck at repair and cannot get throw it , it just says 85 bytes repair files and it dosenot download them.

I cant login I have a new key but everytime I lunch the game it says (failed to connect to server) hi, i have redeemed my key but when i try to start game it sais failed to connect to server, any ideas?  i pay for Founder's Pack but failed connect to server. WHY? And when i can log in, the server kick me out for many time. I have the key, but i cant install the game. Keep trying and re-downloading the installer, yet still received the error message. Please respond to my problem. Blade & Soul . Stop been so lazy and read the website! All the dates are there... How am I supposed to get the key from alienware D: can't find it.

 I logged in and kept refreshing the page until it put me in the queue, got a key just now. Don't give up y'all. i got errors too, but i didn't give up and finally got one.  i don't have invitation :S i wanna play blade and soul. say me All out! There are no more keys left in this giveaway!  Really? It's all gone already?   Lol glad another fb team announced this hours earlier. Actually, scratch that question - when will founder packs be available until? I want to order the most expensive one near Christmas (well, just after.. and how do I go about upgrading?)

没有评论:

发表评论