2015年12月15日星期二

Blade & Soul Closed Beta 4 is now live

Please I'm froom in Egypt and I hope play this game how I can please tel me.  Was this podcast from yesterday or is it a new one? i keep getting crashed almost every time i try to enter a dungeon, why is this? how can i fix it?  i am having an error @ 5% of my download Blade & Soul Gold .. how can i resolve this?  is this game gonna release on ps4 and pc? or just one of these platforms?

Release the game on Christmas please smile emoticon earlier the better. key should be sent to your email if you were selected for beta. Closed Beta 4 is now live!  If you are having trouble logging in, make sure your key is for this week. Unless you have a Founder's Pack, previous keys will not work. Each beta weekend requires a new key.  Please try to log in to the NCSOFT page at https://login.ncsoft.com/login. Where are you seeing the URL for "login/signin?" I can't login on the NCsoft site for using my key, when I try there is only a blank page.

I get the intro screen but nothing is loading up. i have used the key but what do i do now? Houyo Kusen I have the same problem, did you fix it? Dawid Komorek redeem again code and apply. how was it? i already claim the key and download the installation from the email that bns team sent to me, but after that i try to login Blade and Soul Gold , it show login failed, please try again few minutes (42) after i read the FAQ, i found out that after claim the key and i will receive a email confirmation. but i dint get any email after i claim . So people who participated from cbt 1-3 Will not be able to log in now? And has to buy a new pack?. Tq for beta key.. i'm from Malaysia.. EU server better ping.. No, if you buy a pack you get in to all the betas. If you get a key from a giveaway, they are for a single beta. Zachary Hickman What do you mean? Blade & Soul im stuck at the launchin scene :C help plez? tried to login from that link, it brings me to and it's just a blank page. I think I'm not the only one with that problem. I do have the splash screen and nothing else. Andrea Dossi Please try to log in to the NCSOFT page Where are you seeing the URL for "login/signin?" mine is stuck in the loading page help? .. looks like your not the only one who got the problem reply to this topic about your problem.


没有评论:

发表评论