2015年12月23日星期三

NCSOFT Blade & Soul website

You guys could've made the name reservation date to be on a weekend so i dont have to take a day off work just to have a chance to reserve my name. Servers are down. They won't be back up until we launch on January 19. Yes, characters will be deleted, you can save their appearance though if u did that.

I'm pretty excited for this game! I've been looking for a great new MMORPG for ages. One thing I wasn't able to find on the Blade & Soul website, though, is the system requirements. Will it be available for OS X? Because there was another game by the same developers, called League of Legends, that was only playable on Windows. Not available for OS X unfortunately. Maybe you can virtual box Windows?

There are many asian versions Blade and Soul Gold why not be specific? There is Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese.

There is no south east asian version Blade and Soul Buy Gold .

Is it possible to transfer my Korean account to EU server?(like other games?) I think it would be possible as you guys had world championship in Asian region... Moreover, I already spent more than $2000 on it and does not wish to start from the beginning. I am a SEA Gamer, and I was wondering and probably also wanting to wish that #BladeAndSoul will also have a server for SEA in order for SEA gamers to play the Long awaited epic game. if there are big possibilities that it will. I cannot promise. but I know it will have a HUGE impact!. considering many of SEA gamers wish and also begged for NCSOFT to have a server supporting SEA gamers.

Mohamad Arif Yes very true.. and we need about 200k supporters in order to achieve NCsoft's approval. is it possible? sometimes they block other countries from entering their server. and if it is, wouldn't' it be lag there even with ping accelerator. maybe if we spread a video of this game in social media to make people notice the game more and make it more known it would help alot. but since only few people know's this is one of the best MMO's released they might have their eyes on it.

没有评论:

发表评论