2015年12月18日星期五

Dungeons offer the most challenging PvE group content in Blade & Soul

Finishing my old BLM relic and stealing someone's house when the big estate cull happens. I've spent my whole weekend switching between LTW, GSM, MIN, ARM, and WSM. Wondering why the hell SE seems so damned determined to MAIM so many of the core characters..and not letting us do a damn thing about it. If I have the time I will probably be a little selfless and use my white mage in dutys and gear up as a 60 white mage same for other classes and go site seeing in the game for Christmas!!! ff14 supports all those noobs and people that havent played for 30 years with 96 free hours but someone that cancels their subscription for the deal gets the cut? how bout i uninstall fantasy and i play a shitty game like onigiri at least they dont rip people off that put a few thousand dollers into one damn game.

Dungeons offer the most challenging PvE group content in Blade & Soul. Learn more in our first dungeon system overview.grettins! we are a Esports Company with 20k Followers on Twitch! we LOVE to get one Fundator pack, to do a 24 Stream on the Beta and another 24 Hrs stream on the realease! & Buy Blade and Soul Gold ;Most challenging my ass, I saw players solo the final dungeons in the first and second map and reach level 40 in a matter of a few days. Bring back the old difficulty level, pve is not fun or challenging at all anymore.

Err people can solo them simply because people have been playing on official servers for years. I solo them on other servers as well... If you want hard core dungeons, get to lv 50 instead. Mind you, you guys wanted the latest updates, and that's what you get... The 1st "dungeons" aren't really dungeons Blade and Soul Gold . Just little mini-instances holding weapon upgrade items. The 1st proper dungeon you hit is on the 6th or 7 th map I think. Might be further than that I forget. I played on the russian server and it was impossible to do the last dungeon on the first map alone, even so to reach level 40 in a few days, it was very hard and challenging, so that's a lie. If they won't buff the difficulty once the full game releases it's gonna suck.

 I like how dungeons and questline stuff can be soloed except for the 6 star ones, although I do wish there was a higher difficulty. If it's too easy, it'll get boring quickly Hani Nussbaum well, i can't really remember the name of the dungeon but you're wrong. items were clearly not in the boxes. they appeared on the roll as normal items that anyone can roll for. i needed the weapon from that instance in order to lvl up the Hongmoon weapon and i couldn't since i was overrolled by someone else (different class, gj) 

没有评论:

发表评论