2016年1月28日星期四

Blade and Soul Black Snake Dobok outfit

New costumes and previews added to our recent Hongmoon Store update article! he coloful autumn leaves costume pictued above is not showing up in the hongmoon store?.  They are so nice! Good Job. I am also curious about costume from wardrobe called "Padded Coat", cause I falled in love with it. It's still winter, is there any chance or are any plans to put this one into available? Best Regards, Michal.

Wardrobe should be account bound, so any character you have can wear them. I personally will always spend money on outfits but you need some new designs! Blade and Soul Gold The shoes on most of these are awful and most outfits are just too much... too many ribbons, straps, dragon faces and bows!  Really wish they would do the account bound thing, but it feels like that's where they're gonna rake in a lot of cash by scumming it out so you have to buy the same outfit for 2 different characters.

 It stops me from trying other characters. I would try my hand at every class but Id have to outfit all of them!!! Oh and need better hair... nothing covering my face! Love the character creation! Buy Blade and Soul Gold 10 dollar on 1 outfit on 1 character is hella expensice..

Being a Second Life Veteran where I spent hundreds, no , thousands of dollars on making my avatar pretty I guess these types of micro-transactions no longer phase me. Dear BnS, I'm very fond of the Infinite Challenge, and Black Snake Dobok outfit, which I assumed were in game, up until now. IF drops from the boss in dreadtide arena, and Im not sure where black snake drops. Now the IF outfit is in the wardrobe, and if says, its acquired from transmuting outfits. Ugh.. Does this mean it's no longer available from the arena anymore? Also, is Black snake dobok still in game ? Signed, a concerned player. frown emoticon

没有评论:

发表评论