2016年1月4日星期一

I have been waiting 5 years for Blade and Soul

They said during the official stream that it will be released later, after the official launch.  It has already released in many asain countries. Do you mean South East Asia?  But i cannot play this game for 3 years,in the phillipines,uhm how sad, Awesome! We look forward to it Daum Games.  Anyone going to play on Poharan? Send me message.
Blade and Soul Gold


Well deserved. You do this by accessing your NCSoft account on their website. You can purchase Ncoin from there, and the Ncoin may then be spent in any of their games.  I have been waiting 5 years for this game its about time I upgraded my desktop to play GW2 and Blade and Soul!  Blade and Soul Buy Gold ;S is mostly CPU. A good i7 or i5 is best. AMD will work but there were some issues in the CBT. Any recent GPU should be fine. well its should play on a i3 as well since the game as almost as old as aion!

没有评论:

发表评论