2016年1月25日星期一

Blade and Soul of Blade and Soul

Just a thought, but why not duplicate the overcrowded servers onto the new ones and then split the player base of the initial server between the two? I would think the BnS team have the player data on people who've played together in the same party available to avoid splitting up friends/teams/clans/etc. Again just a thought, doesn't seem like people are migrating willingly. Only other idea I have would be giving players minor cosmetic rewards for migrating servers.

Would be nice if we could increase the size of the servers I created a char in mushin, all my friends are on it and have prem, and i dont have it and i have been trying to get on the server since the day it came out and i still have not gotten in the server even after waiting for 5 hours. Blade and Soul Gold .. The jeryoung cinema files seems to be missing from the updater. Any way you could include them next update? New server Dochun lets me login instantly than I logged off for a bit tried to get back on the loading takes forever than it started to load than I get disconnected this game just started and slready so many bugs looks like this game will go downhill already.

 it was 5 AM, i logged into the game and have 490 queue. im waiting untill i fell asleep. i woked up at 8 AM queue still 420++ players. so i gave up. now 12pm here, queue is 1900++players now. 2 days ago was even worse, 4k++ players in queue. im still disapointed, but i cant blame tho i play the game for free. i hope you are not going to stop after be able reducing the queue wait times, but also removing those queue line for everyone.

This is getting old, I'm STILL crashing and still waiting to hear back from NCsoft support after they assumed I was playing Wildstar when the next person who wasn't the original person I was talking to emailed me back... This wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a Premium wait of 20 minutes... Blade & Soul Gold every time I freakn crash. A SEA or Asian server would be nice also. It will reduce the number of all asian player in both NA and Eur server.. In addition to help the asian player to get lower ping. After updating to "0.1.0.13 " i got error "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049).


没有评论:

发表评论