2016年1月15日星期五

The BnS Wardrobe function is a place to store your costumes

The Wardrobe function is basically just a place to store your costumes and accessories, nothing else. It's a benefit for premium members to have more room in their inventory. Those who don't have premium can use the bank to store everything. Yes, I know how it works. I was just wondering why Ncsoft decided to include it in the premium benefits when it's supposed to be free. I tried KR, TW & JP servers and all this versions has a closet function even without premium.

Daniel Haddock holy smokes thank you so much! I did see that the release date was on the 19th of January I just didn't know if it was true or not, I live in Ontario Canada so I will be able to play it on the 19th? Yeah. The founder packs are for closed beta entry, some in game benefits, and starting on BNS Gold the 15th instead of the 19th. That's all.

Ok gotcha thanks Jordan Croteau. saw the game streaming the internettoday, I must say thee most detailed well effort put Anime MMO I have ever seen. They picked a good engine to work with when making this for Korea. Unreal Engine 3 is holding up really well for its age, and the game will really benefit from that and being stylized for its own aging Blade & Soul Gold .

Keep in mind the benefits from founders pack easily make up the price. You can get most things in the game through Hongmoon coins (free coins you make in game). However the NA release will only give 2 saves for F2P people (which is still plenty for the average person).  I never bought founders pack. Its worth the wait. Few more days left! I'm so stoked guys, so will there basically be a download button on the site ? Pretty much. You can probably find the beta client now too. If the log in is after updating, you can get most of that out of the way before early start/launch day and only have to apply the launch patch. I'll dig around a little to see if I can find that. Oh wait, here it is actually. Right on the site, download button at the top. Is it coming with the warlock and the soul fighter to? well i hope they dont wait to long to add them lol. NA version is like 2 years behind, i'm guessing they'll add warlock next year, and soul fighter year after. no the warlock will come out 1-2 months after release with new chapters added to the game, and we're not two years behind more like 3-5 patches if that. Sohaib Mahmood I doubt. Our client is from Ch version.



没有评论:

发表评论