2015年4月17日星期五

dark knight

I cried when i finished the main story quest its good though i am ready to get FFXIV Gil my inner darkness on as a dark knight! God damn I wish I didn't have responsibilities lol. Really want to play again.  I'm going to Kill Lolorito, Sear him Mage Fire, and bury the Ashes in the Deepest Mine we Have...

The Twelve Couldn't Hold Me Back.  I think its obvious here who hasnt completed 2.55 yet.. xD.. It should be done by now. Stop crying.  I haven't yet....but you dont see me whinging away like a 2 year old.& buy FFXIV Gil; currently working through raids to get better armour and the binding coils, plus my relic weapon.

  look at this trailer. It has story spoilers but by the time you get to the end Heavensward will probs be out. Music and i am crying .  Jamie only lost a hand, raubahn lost the entire arm. And unlike Jamie HE can still fight.

 That ending made me angry at a select bunch. Feeling like you lost everything you worked for. Expansion is my path to Dark knight *adds epic music*.

没有评论:

发表评论