2015年4月12日星期日

run out of fatigue point in DFO

Thank you for bringing this game back Neople. You figure that would be enough DFO Gold. In a perfect world we wouldn't need an FP system, but unfortunately we do to prevent asshole hackers and bots. People stop complaining.   Stick to those guns Neople! This is EXACTLY what I wanna hear! The game NEEDS this system to remain stable!

I think I've only been able to finish my FP like 3 times since the start of the game xD.   I'm pretty happy with the FP system. it stops people from accelerating through the game in a week, and it stops excessive item farming cheap DFO Gold.

Fp helped me switch and try different characters so it helps more than some people think.   I love this game, and having the developers back this game directly without an annoying middleman may be risky, but we are reaping the rewards from that. You have my support to buy DFO Gold.

 i still feel weekends should have unlimited FP's this will cut down whining of people plus this when people have most time to play then during weekday .  I respect your decision to do what you think is best for your game, I hope you respect my decision not to play it. "Sorry guys I know we're having fun but we have to quit playing because we ran out of fatigue" is not a good system. If this is about gold farmers then restricting and limiting your player base will have more of a negative impact than gold farmers ever could.

没有评论:

发表评论