2015年4月27日星期一

It was working until today

I have been having problems. After I launch the game the screen goes black and then it just minimizes itself.
fixed. I just had to restart my computer buy DFO Gold
try adjusting DFO gold your screen resoultion. my computer has been stupid and not auto adjusting to games making me do it manually in the control panel before it plays
It was working until today
It's a known untranslated piece of text/bug that the dev team is aware of, and is on the list of things to be fixed in some upcoming patch, rest assured.
Neo, I think the alchemist's FP potion is not very convenient, the way cheap DFO Gold it cooldown every 24 hour instead of just resetting the same time FP resets D:
You have 2 other potions to choose from than just the Alchemist's pot.
Counting down the days buy DFO gold until cash shop opens...Please let me give you money. Let us buy CERA and lots of cash shop items like KDFO and CDFO
can someone send me the link for the ticket plzz and thank you

没有评论:

发表评论