2015年4月7日星期二

dungeon level guide for FFXIV

Thanks for the response. I do understand that but my issue is when I run the dungeons that give the tomes, I am not getting any on that character. I have run four dungeons with this character and my tomes count is the same as prior to when I ran the dungeons. are you actually not gettin the tomes or cheap FFXIV Gil is the message about not being able to get any more appearing?

 I only have 594 and it's stuck there. I am not getting messages of any kind. I run let's say a coil or FFXIV Gil level 50 dungeon which gives them and when I finish I check my total, still 594. I wrote to tech support and they don't have an answer.  Yes I traded them all in and upgraded to the soldiery. the rate sucks and now I would more to get geared. Are you sure you dont have left over myth tomes?

Never get to point for expansion / might as save money and wait til I get able to even use it , maybe by that time it will he 1/2 the price can't even get the new jobs or even view the new open areas until you complete game up to 2.55.

没有评论:

发表评论