2015年4月22日星期三

DFO Elven Knight is really fun

I wanted the growing weapon for my main and I was upset to see that we can't trade items between characters now. So no, I'm not enjoying it. The elven knights weird quests make party play with friends a bit odd. I am loving the dragon weapon + level challenge together. Gives good motivation to buy DFO Gold  make a new character and stick with them.

 Love the knight. Love the dragon weapon......just hate for the fact that I didn't know elven knights only use zanbatos and I made my dragon weapon into a short sword buy Dungeon Fighter Gold .....that made me kinda salty.  I was having lots of fun with the game and love it,but untill europe server come, if they ever come, i quite the game because of the lag problems. still love the work you guys doing Neople great company. wish the best .

 Elven Knight is really fun! Chain Rush definitely makes the class feel unique. If you aren't using chain rush then Elven Knight isn't for you, i'm afraid. I am afraid that it is too hard for me to choose what I like best, because there is so much to choose from.

没有评论:

发表评论